Tweed River and Rainforest Cruise Inclusions
- 4.5-hour Tweed River Cruise aboard the Golden Swan.
- 45-minute stopover at historical Tumbulgum village.
- Morning tea is Local Tweed Valley grown and roasted coffee and tea served with biscuits or cake.
- Birds of prey feeding.
- Transfers available from accommodation (fee may apply, depending on location).
- BBQ or seafood lunch (vegetarian or special diets can be cater for with notice).
- Commentary of our first settlers, Aboriginal history, the region’s flora and fauna and issues impacting the river today.
- Cruise the Tweed River under the constant gaze of Mt Warning, the first place in Australia to greet the morning sun.
- See the eagles and kytes soar, then swoop on their unsuspecting prey below.
- Stroll through the Tumbulgum village’s art galleries.
- Browse the historical hotel (built in 1886), or venture into one of the village’s quirky cafés. Be treated aboard to locally grown Coffee and Tea from the Tweed Valley for morning tea.
- Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch, sourced from local suppliers, or tuck into the Captain’s BBQ steak.
- Bird watching and photographic opportunities are abundant as you cruise the river.
- Licensed bar aboard
Prices per person (rates valid until March 31 2018)
|Seafood lunch & cruise||BBQ lunch & cruise||Vegetarian lunch & cruise|