Morning Tea Cruise Tweed River 2 Hour Inclusions
- 2-hour Tweed River Cruise aboard the Golden Swan.
- 20-minute bus ride back to Tweed Marina.
- Morning tea. Local Tweed Valley grown and roasted coffee and biscuits or cake.
- Birds of prey feeding.
- Commentary about our first settlers, the region’s Aboriginal Valley flora and fauna and issues impacting the Tweed River
- Cruise the Tweed River under the watchful gaze of Mt Warning, the first site in Australia to greet the morning sun.
- See the eagles and kytes soar, then swoop on their unsuspecting lunch below.
- Be treated to locally grown coffee and tea for morning tea.
- Bird watching and photographic opportunities abound as you cruise the ever-changing river.
- Licensed bar aboard.
Prices per person (rates valid until March 31 2018)
|2- hour morning tea cruise|