Cruise inclusions Pot to Plate Adventure
- 4 hour cruise and adventure that is offer no where else in Australia, the old tribe traditions welcoming he new.
- Crab Man and the Black Cockatoo, your personal guide.
- Lunch is a harvest of the freshest seafood and produce from the Tweed
- Morning tea.
- Pelican and seabird feeding.
- All equipment.
- Freshly shucked oysters.
- Lunch served Alfresco! Sand bank dining (tides permitting!!)
- Join our 4-hour cruise for morning tea and lunch, but in between be met by Crab Man and his specialised boat for this 90-minute adventure offered exclusively by TEC.
- Walk the footsteps of our first inhabitants and see the traditional hunting and gathering techniques, be immersed in a history lesson like no other on the sand banks of the Tweed with Bundjalung tribe decedent
- Yabbie pumping (bait collecting on sandy islands) with Crab Man. Waterproof waders provided.
- Trapping for mud crabs
- Exploring mangrove channels other boats cannot reach, due to there size and no knowledge of the secret crabbers fishing spots
- Eat freshly shucked oysters at the oyster farm.
- Crab Man briefing about your freshly caught muddies
- Pot to plate … check your pots see it go on to your plate!
- Take a seat at our dinning table and sit down to a feast of local delights - mud & spanner crabs, fresh ocean prawns, oysters, fish and salads and fruits all from our rivers, sea and valley.
- The Pot to Plate adventure is a true local experience through our region with our people and dinning our harvest from the land and the sea
Prices per person (rates valid until March 31 2018)
Tours commencing in October 2017
|Child (must be over 10 years old)||$260.00|